Your current view....

Options

Replies

• TarryTaffyTwo
    TarryTaffyTwo Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    kv7zt8i2idz6.jpg

Beautiful. Is it sundown or up? Which ocean, if you don't mind saying?

Sun up this morning in the Gulf of Mexico about 6:45 am

Ah, right outside my back door. I'm in Tampa Bay. Thx... nice shot. :smile:
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    Road therapy
    8w817kvobad1.jpg

What bike you riding ?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,427 Member
    Options

That looks an amazing view ! Where abouts is this if you dont mind me asking

I’m on the southern part of Vancouver Island (west coast of Canada). The water closest is the lagoon, the strip in the middle is a peninsula, passed it is the Pacific, and those mountains are in Washington State.
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    ovcdgmb0pwai.jpg
    eroof1ku1v47.jpg

My cat, Denver who genuinely believes he is a human. He has recently learnt how the back door operates. Unlike his sister, Marley, who uses the cat flap πŸ™„ Denver, reaches up and waggles the keys (a clear sign that he is developing aposable thumbs) and plans to start using the keys to get out. He now opens the sliding wardrobe doors in the office to get into his 'den' he has a fleece blanket in there. Last night I was in the bathroom and seen him walk into the office, then I heard it. The door being slid open. He is like a person in some ways πŸ˜†

Dig the Adidas kicks. Nice. 😁😎
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    It’s April right?
    p6pwml4oer87.jpeg
  • cdubks88
    Options
    cdubks88 wrote: Β»
    ovcdgmb0pwai.jpg
    eroof1ku1v47.jpg

My cat, Denver who genuinely believes he is a human. He has recently learnt how the back door operates. Unlike his sister, Marley, who uses the cat flap πŸ™„ Denver, reaches up and waggles the keys (a clear sign that he is developing aposable thumbs) and plans to start using the keys to get out. He now opens the sliding wardrobe doors in the office to get into his 'den' he has a fleece blanket in there. Last night I was in the bathroom and seen him walk into the office, then I heard it. The door being slid open. He is like a person in some ways πŸ˜†

Dig the Adidas kicks. Nice. 😁😎

Haha that's my bfs Adidas shoes. In real life, they are done in ! I bought him new shoes (lacoste) for his birthday in November). I don't think he likes them. He always wears his old battered Adidas trainers!!

I feel that. I've got a real weakness for Adidas gear.....πŸ˜πŸ˜†
  • cdubks88
    Options
    It’s April right?
    p6pwml4oer87.jpeg

Wow!
  • Kyle_AKA_Moose
    Kyle_AKA_Moose Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    k3u00t4lv9b6.jpg
    My Adidas stan smiths have FINALLY arrived. This is second time I had to order them. Waited 2 weeks only to find out they were 'lost during delivery'. Re ordered, and these ones arrived next day!!

Fresh looking kicks!
  • cdubks88
    Options
    k3u00t4lv9b6.jpg
    My Adidas stan smiths have FINALLY arrived. This is second time I had to order them. Waited 2 weeks only to find out they were 'lost during delivery'. Re ordered, and these ones arrived next day!!

Nice. 😎
  • _Kashmir_314
    _Kashmir_314 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    bz73fpsichw3.jpg
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    πŸ˜‚
  • Kyle_AKA_Moose
    Kyle_AKA_Moose Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options