Needing to lose 100+ lbs

Options
I'm pretty big and I am unhappy that I got to my size only bc I'm at the point where now I would like kids. I'd like to lose around 100 lbs to make sure I am healthy and fit to carry and nurture a child. Anyone else have this issue or have had this issue?

Replies

• angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Yes. I did have some fertility issues for awhile. Always been overweight. I did change what I ate a bit and it really changed my fertility. I feel with pcos you do have to avoid phyto estrogen in foods I mainly avoid soy and added soy to prepared items. I started exercise and just daily walks alone helped. It was hard to lose weight bc of the pcos, but then I discovered the book choose more lose more. It’s carb cycling it helped me figure out what correct portions were and I lost like 40 lbs doing it. Only diet I was ever able to stick to I did it for a year. I’m about to start doing it again.
  • angelexperiment
    Options
    There is a thread called women 200+ let’s get fired up February they are very supportive in this journey I joined their little group
  • angelexperiment
    Options
    Also after I resolved that issue after my fertility stuff I went on to have 3 more kids I have a total of 5 kiddos