Ate 4300 calories. Help

Yesterdays binge. What am i to do now :(

Replies

• jenncornelsen
    jenncornelsen Posts: 969 Member
    I have been there. What matters is you get up and start fresh tomorrow, don't let it turn into a week long binge/pity fest. I had a bad day yesterday as well. Cheetos and donuts of lunch and supper. It happens, but I understand the feeling! Exercise always makes me feel better
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Consider what led to this binge. A situation? Certain thoughts? Appetite that blindsided you? Think about how those things can be avoided or dealt with next time they come around.
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,549 Member
    You can't change yesterday, but you can work on today and keep your eyes on the goal. Recognize that yesterday's binge will push out your ability to achieve that goal by a few days... But it doesn't have to be more than that if you don't allow it.

The more days you have like yesterday, the further your goal gets... So just put it behind you and focus on your next meal. Your next choices. Make those good ones, and be proud that you recognized that you even binged. It's a sign of growth.
  • vampirequeen1959
    vampirequeen1959 Posts: 196 Member
    Mark it down to experience and start afresh today.
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,992 Member
    pandaapo wrote: »
    Yesterdays binge. What am i to do now :(

I had too much sodium yesterday. Today, I plan on eating less sodium. Don't sweat it, it's one day. As long as you don't make it a habit and get back on your plan, no worries.

Wait, isn't that the other way to get rid of your sodium?

Haha, very good point.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Mark it down to experience and start afresh today.

Yep, just get back to it. Since the holidays came and went(which was a binge-fest all its own :()I've had about 4 of those days as you mentioned. Important thing is to get back to it the very next day and don't let it take you to any negative space.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Do you have diagnosed binge eating disorder?
    How often does something like this happen?