Day one

Evening all, so I’ve just signed up. I’ve had a massively stressful period and have eaten my way through it. I’m committed to doing this. My confidence drops when I gain weight and right now it’s pretty low.x

Replies

• vampirequeen1959
    vampirequeen1959 Posts: 196 Member
    Eating your way through stress is quite normal for some of us. It's a nuisance but it's the way we work. Don't beat yourself up about it. You've made the first move to get back on track. Good luck.
  • cklocek44
    cklocek44 Posts: 2 Member
    Thanks for that. I’m trying not to beat myself up or I’ll end up wallowing in self pity which is harder to pull myself out of. Each day is a new day and another chance to improve.x
  • vampirequeen1959
    vampirequeen1959 Posts: 196 Member
    Just concentrate on one day at a time and remember if you have the odd bad day it won't stop you losing weight in the long run as long as you have more good days. No one is perfect.
  • hatty22
    hatty22 Posts: 9 Member
    One day at a time ... stress is awful I’m the same x
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Our mindset has so much to do with living healthier!! Think positive and use positive self-talk, self-imaging!! Banish those negative thoughts as much as you can; as soon as you find them creeping in, turn them around into positive thoughts!!
    Set small goals so it doesn't seem overwhelming. And keep entering your numbers; it all tells you so much!

Good luck, you'll do this!