Today I reached my goal. Im happy.

Options
...and now I want more. :)
13kgs in roughly 6 months.

Here it is, in case it might inspire someone on their journey.

fgippodeqg89.jpg

Replies

• rontuueyeslikeafox
    Options
    Well done! :)
  • QuinntessentiallyMe
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • GoRun2
    GoRun2 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    way to go!
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    I like how you showed the contrasts in the same pair of shorts. :)
    Nice job and congratulations!
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    Nice work! Can you give some details on your method...diet, exercise, frequency or workouts...go to foods etc. Your midsection and thighs really seem to have responded to some training. Congrats.
  • Maria_FFM
    Maria_FFM Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Nice work! Can you give some details on your method...diet, exercise, frequency or workouts...go to foods etc. Your midsection and thighs really seem to have responded to some training. Congrats.

I was just very commited to my 1200 calories / day. In the beggining eating all types of food - as long as not above 1200 - and then reading all packages and being selective so I could eat more without going above 1200. Skyr instead of yoghurt. Protein bread instead of regular bread. More veggies than pasta. More eggs less fruit (sugar).
    Off course some days I went above - social events, lack of time.

I went to the gym and asked my trainer to put me on a strenght (lifting weights) programme. Which he changes every 6 weeks. I cross train with yoga and some HIT classes. 3-4 times a week. Depends on how much time I have..

All in all, I was just very stubborn.
    Aiming now to reduce a little bit more fat. Maybe loosing 4kgs more and then maintain.

I hope this helps :)
  • Sand_TIger
    Sand_TIger Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    Very nice. I feel better knowing that I have almost exactly the same strategy - only no yoga, yet. Congratulations!
  • Maria_FFM
    Maria_FFM Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Sand_TIger wrote: »
    Very nice. I feel better knowing that I have almost exactly the same strategy - only no yoga, yet. Congratulations!

Then you too will achieve it :)
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    Maria_FFM wrote: »

I was just very commited to my 1200 calories / day. In the beggining eating all types of food - as long as not above 1200 - and then reading all packages and being selective so I could eat more without going above 1200. Skyr instead of yoghurt. Protein bread instead of regular bread. More veggies than pasta. More eggs less fruit (sugar).
    Off course some days I went above - social events, lack of time.

I went to the gym and asked my trainer to put me on a strenght (lifting weights) programme. Which he changes every 6 weeks. I cross train with yoga and some HIT classes. 3-4 times a week. Depends on how much time I have..

All in all, I was just very stubborn.
    Aiming now to reduce a little bit more fat. Maybe loosing 4kgs more and then maintain.

I hope this helps :)

TYVM it does help. I like the balance of cardio, strength training and smart caloric decisions. Stubbornness does help, dedication some might say. Keep up the good work and good luck.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!