Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

I'm feeling sad because...

s1im62
s1im62 Posts: 28,960 Member
I think the topic is self-explanatory for the most part. Write whatever you're feeling and want to share. If there's an upside feel free to add that. We can all use a little brightness and encouragement to go along with the down times.

So to start...

Because I've got nothing better to do early Saturday morning than post on MFP. ;)

On the upside, I love the MFP community and find their comments and creativity interesting and often refreshing. :)

Replies

• forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member
    I’m feeling mixed today. Grateful to be at work, working at a job I love but I’m also exhausted and in need of a vacay. My job is wonderful but very stressful.
    So, part of me wants to be here today engaging with the people I support but another part of me is DONE. Caregiver burnout........😔
  • renydo2
    renydo2 Posts: 2,152 Member
    A little sad today because I had to come in to work and would rather be anywhere else - but going to get off in time to go walk the dogs (while it's daylight out) and spend some time with the fam
  • s1im62
    A little sad that I didn't have the forethought to put this in a more appropriate discussion section. It's neither fun nor a game. :(
  • s1im62
    edited January 2022
    On the other hand, it's a perfect place for memes like this...

b2yn46ftobm2.jpg
  • sandejones
    sandejones Posts: 1,840 Member
    Most days lately I feel like this . Being a full time caregiver and fighting for every single thing they need. I'm missing the old days where you could just pack up and have a holiday and recharge. I definitely hear @forestfreek
    oocfwllw2pjf.jpg