Just completed my 1st week hopefully of many

Options
Hello all, just started mfp hoping to break through the weight loss wall i have come up against. Started trying a healthier lifestyle May 6th 2019 joined my local crossfit box at 59 yrs. old and a whopping 285 lbs. I have averaged 4 days a week at the gym since that time. I managed to lose down to 250 during this time but have been stuck there for a month. My coach suggested this site to track my diet closely. I set mine up to the goal of 1lb. per week fat loss and have lost 3 lbs my 1st week. 3 things I need help on at least, 1. I have been quite a bit lower than my allowed calories each day which is 2380 that seems high. I'm low on protein and high on sodium every day also. Glad to be here any comments and advice will be appreciated, thanks.

Replies

• Jthanmyfitnesspal
    Jthanmyfitnesspal Posts: 3,521 Member
    Options
    Yay for you! And, we are the same age!

It's amazing what can happen with a consistent approach to eating and fitness. Progress may seem slow at times, but just be patient!

It's nice to have some other parallel goals, like read more, make new friends, try new things, go out more, do some charity walks, or whatever. It helps to give some other focus to your life!