I've logged in for ....625 days

Options
melcpia
melcpia Posts: 118 Member
625 down....and I have lots of days to go. :-)

Im about half way to goal...slowly...but I'm not worried cause I haven't gained back the weight like I normally do.

Who else is in it for the long haul?

Replies

• Orient_Charm
    Orient_Charm Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, and keep up the good job.
  • Funmiloves
    Funmiloves Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • babsworth
    Options
    Good going :)

Yep, I'm in it for life. I've always been heavy - lost a lot of weight once then gained it all back plus some. Now I'm firmly decided this is the last time I'm doing this, and I'm doing it properly to change my life for good.

Thanks for being an inspiration and good luck with the rest of your journey :)
  • 666izzy
    666izzy Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I thought 100 days was impressive but you're an inspiration :-) Well done.
  • pigelet
    pigelet Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    U r in it for life and I
    aspire to get in that much log time.

Kudos!
  • melcpia
    Options
    U r in it for life and I

Kudos!

Definitely in it for life now..Im a bit OCD about tracking lol!
  • melcpia
    Options
    Good going :)

Yep, I'm in it for life. I've always been heavy - lost a lot of weight once then gained it all back plus some. Now I'm firmly decided this is the last time I'm doing this, and I'm doing it properly to change my life for good.

Thanks for being an inspiration and good luck with the rest of your journey :)

Ditto, Ive lost heaps before (never this much) and I always ended up putting it back on PLUS extra!
  • AnitraSoto
    AnitraSoto Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! (and, yep, I am in it for life too!) Well done!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    I totally understand. there are those who just want to lose it fast..and they gain it back because they never learn what one learns when they eat within their calories and make the connection that excercising it what it takes to be able to eat more.
  • gapeaches288
    Options
    Congrats!!!!
  • aarar
    aarar Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • heatherc369
    heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Wow, now that is dedication!
  • melcpia
    Options
    I totally understand. there are those who just want to lose it fast..and they gain it back because they never learn what one learns when they eat within their calories and make the connection that excercising it what it takes to be able to eat more.

Exactly what my problem was...lost the weight but never "got" why I was fat!!

So now I don't care how slow I lose, the fact I'm not gaining it back is the best!!
  • melcpia
    Options
    Way to go! I thought 100 days was impressive but you're an inspiration :-) Well done.

Thank you!
  • melcpia
    Options
    U r in it for life and I

Kudos!
    You will get there eventually....I figure I want to get to 1000 so I only have 370 days to go from today!
  • aakaakaak
    aakaakaak Posts: 1,240 Member
    Options
    360 days as of today. You've almost got twice as many days and a bunch more weight lost than I do. You have some seriously admirable dedication.
  • GardenGirlie
    GardenGirlie Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I'm in it for the long haul. The first section of time will be the weight loss which will take some time as I have a substantial amount to lose. The second section of time will be getting a firm grasp on maintenance. The third and final stage will be that this is now part of my lifestyle day in and day out, so lord willing I will be here for a long long haul since I am staying for life. :-)
  • april27kelli
    april27kelli Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Definitely in it for the long haul... I'll hit 400 days this Wednesday... congrats on your success!
  • mjf0461
    mjf0461 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    977 days, and have many more due to fallin off the wagon and gaining 40 lbs back. But I am heading in the right direction.
    Good Luck getting to your goal.
  • Dawn200321
    Dawn200321 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I am in it for the long haul too! Today was my 655th day logged in :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!