Problems with this Website??

Options
whitewave39
whitewave39 Posts: 118 Member
Hello to everyone! My name is Jennifer and I have been (attempting to) post to this website since August 2020. So, it's only been a few months, but the problems are constant.
Am I the only one, or does anyone else "out there' have constant issues trying to log foods, weight updates, finding what they need to find, etc etc...due to the site being "down for maintenance" (which does no good whatsoever), long waits for pages to load, having to constantly post several times for any calories counted to be logged, etc etc??
Is it me?!! Am I doing something wrong here?
A few years back when I belonged to Calorie Count @ About.com, it was much easier; these problems almost NEVER came up...but here @ MyFitnessPal it is an EVERY DAY thing.
What is it with this website?!? or is it ME??!!!

Replies

• JaneCarley
    JaneCarley Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello Jennifer, my name is Jane. I have been having the same problem as you for a couple of days now. Everytime I try to log my food I get the "down for maintenance" message. I have been using my fitness pal since 2017 but am seriously thinking about changing to another site because it is really getting on my nerves now. Been trying to add a snack now for about 20 minutes. Nice to know I am not the only one.
  • wwwtheselion11
    wwwtheselion11 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I was having issues, but i thought it was me ,not the app. Like trying to upload photos. Or joining a room to chat.
  • ActionRZ
    ActionRZ Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    App has been very laggy for me the last few days and others are saying the same
  • wwwtheselion11
    wwwtheselion11 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Trying to post pictures on my page. Have issues with that
  • whitewave39
    Options
    hay everybody!! Thanks for all the responses ~ I thought I was the only one having these problems!! But guess what?!? I think the mods must've seen my post cuz for the past several days the site has been working *almost* perfectly. I don't get it, but I'm not gonna argue LOL. 😜
    I haven't tried posting any pictures (not yet, anyway)...I've only been a member here since Aug, '19. (I just now noticed that I posted above Aug, '20...but it's too late to edit it, I see.)
    Anyway ~ whatever they did, it seems to be OK now ~ do you suppose someone *up there* didn't like my questions?!? 😂 ...too bad, so sad.... #not. 😉
  • whitewave39
    Options
    Well...update here: since yesterday I have been having the SAME issues again. Like some of you have said I am seriously thinking about going elsewhere myself.
    Like I said, CalCount was great years ago, but since they went to VeryWellFed ~ again. BIG problems logging there. I can’t seem to figure out how that site works!
    If any of you find a good site that is not constantly down, or having these problems, could you please post it here? The rest of us would LOVE to know about it!!
    Have a great day, everyone...and try not to get too bogged down with this nonsense. I certainly don’t intend to! 🤪