Gained 20lbs this winter...n I was fat before that

Options
Hey y'all, looking for some folks to keep me motivated so that I don't feel like I'm on this weight loss journey alone. I was 205 when i first downloaded this app. I fell off and now I'm 230. Which is crazy. I am shook. And so today is my first step (again) toward health. This time I hope to not be alone and share my journey with others who are also struggling to not eat some Doritos.

Replies

• ddegrawaffle702
    ddegrawaffle702 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hiya 🙋🏽‍♀️ I feel you, girl. I'm trying to get out of the winter funk as well. Ugh Doritos are a weakness of mine too. I'm a Cool Ranch & Sweet Chili (purple bag Doritos 🤣) girl, myself. I'm trying to be more kinder to myself this time around with my millionth attempt at health. I find it is always good to have a friend for support through the journey and a damn good playlist to work out to 🙌🏽 and an occasional cupcake for the sake of sanity 😆🧁
  • thicc_and_fast
    thicc_and_fast Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hiii!
  • Showgirlbody
    Showgirlbody Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Hi. I have been on and off here for years but the last few years I have been juggling the same 10 lbs. I need to lose about 50. I am making a conscious effort to track every day as I tend to blow it on the weekend and cancel out my deficit from the week. The struggle is real. I am open to new friends. I have been better at tracking on weekends and finally moving in the right direction. I may eat more on weekends but at least tracking keeps me honest and I try to stay under maintenance calories. My diary is public but I don't usually close it out every day to post it. You are welcome to add me