Need a good substitute for Soft drink???

Yes I am drinking lots of water now and stopped soft drink... But when I eat my meals I like something with abit if taste to wash my meal down... Any suggestions????

Replies

• tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,129 Member
    edited February 2020
    Diet Soft Drink
    Sparkling Water
    Cordial
    Juice
  • gallicinvasion
    gallicinvasion Posts: 1,015 Member
    Flavored seltzers are awesome. If you’re not scared of aspartame, diet sodas and those diets fruity fizzy drinks can be nice once in a while.
  • SpinforCals
    SpinforCals Posts: 112 Member
    Iced tea with lemon
  • Siberian2590
    Siberian2590 Posts: 57 Member
    I drink a lot of Crystal Light, Peach Tea and Green Tea Peach Mango are good.
  • I make decaf tea, pour it into quart canning jars, and keep it in the fridge. A quart is not too heavy to lift and manipulate even on bad pain days, and we three drink enough that I make about four quarts fresh every evening.

When I'm out I drink water, sometimes with one of those water enhancers added, or unsweetened iced tea if I can have caffeine at that time of day.
  • MrsSloffee
    MrsSloffee Posts: 34 Member
    Sparkling Waters. Especially the ones that contain 0 sugars, sodium and calories.
    I also look at the ingredients to make sure it doesn't contain any sweeteners. I know the first time I tried these types of waters, I hated them, but I started really enjoying them after being off the soda for a little while.
  • roocsperth
    roocsperth Posts: 3 Member
    Thanks for the feed back guys, very much appreciated :)
  • thb309
    thb309 Posts: 43 Member
    0ete9idkjqx9.jpeg
  • thb309
    t39zu75li8i0.jpeg
  • thb309
    And they taste good also. Different flavors to choose from.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,949 Member
    I drink the mini cans of diet ginger ale, water with lemon or lime slices , or ice tea
  • Danny19940
    Danny19940 Posts: 3 Member
    Try adding fruits to your water. Or even some veggies! You get a snack and a drink all in one :smiley:
  • spencen77
    spencen77 Posts: 3 Member
    Gold Peak Diet Iced Tea, best tea ever, diet or not.

0 carbs, 0 calories.