What prompts a friend request

Options
124»

Replies

• mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I don't normally send fr either... But I accept everyone, unless I have no clue who you are and there is a blank pp...

I'm a pretty lousy mfp tbh... I already log food using Samsung health and mfp doesn't transfer my workouts from fitbit for some reason... And I'm just too busy/lazy to put in the effort to make it work... 😂

So because of this, I don't really use my feed nor Wall much... I'm mostly hear for the forums...

however - you are entertaining. which is why i'll keep you

for a little while :*
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options
    lx1x wrote: »
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    When I’ve talked to them in forums for a long time and they haven’t taken the initiative to send me one.

I’m looking at you @slimgirljo15

I think I’ve sent like 659 in 2 days on MFP 😅

Fify

😂 I should try this.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    I don't normally send fr either... But I accept everyone, unless I have no clue who you are and there is a blank pp...

I'm a pretty lousy mfp tbh... I already log food using Samsung health and mfp doesn't transfer my workouts from fitbit for some reason... And I'm just too busy/lazy to put in the effort to make it work... 😂

So because of this, I don't really use my feed nor Wall much... I'm mostly hear for the forums...

however - you are entertaining. which is why i'll keep you

for a little while :*

Well......

I have been considering the possibility that maybe I should start using my powers for good... 🤷🏽‍♂️