Hi, I'm Jennifer, I'm new

Options
Hi, I'm Jennifer, I'm new.

I'm 36yrs old from Nicholasville, Ky.

I have Several Medical Issues.

Hydrocephalus, Hypertonia (Hi Muscle Tone), Retinaopathy of Prematurity, Wrist, ankle, shoulder pain. 2 L5 S1 Discectomies, Diverticulitis.

I've got a learning disability, from the Brain Surgeries. I never thought I would be able to move out on my own so, I never learned to cook, I need all the encouragement and Support I can get.

PLEASE PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH ME!!

With my pain, I've been called a Debbie Downer and Burden, I've been told to get over it, quit thinking about it, beemn called a horrible house guest, etc.

I just need help, encouragement, accountability for the long haul, thanks.

I thought I loved going to the gym after my first back surgery, went 3mnths quit, never went back, the second time, I never walked, like I was supposed to.

I hope y'all don't get tired and frustrated with me like everyone else.

AGAIN, I NEED ALL THE ACCOUNTABILITY AND ENCOURAGEMENT I GET.

I go to Planet Fitness

Thanks

Replies

• JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    That's a ton of trouble in such a young life. Congratulations. You're still here. There is you. There is the world. Kick it.
  • vampirequeen1959
    vampirequeen1959 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    With so many health problems, you're doing really well not to let it get you down. You don't need to be able to cook fancy foods. Basic cooking will let you make all the meals you need.
  • Go_Deskercise
    Go_Deskercise Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    I'm not too far from you in Lexington. Good luck with everything!
  • Jennifer_Lucas121212
    Jennifer_Lucas121212 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    @JeromeBarry1

Yeah, thanks, that is the reason I reached out here, I've got a tendency to quit and give up, that is why I need support
  • Jennifer_Lucas121212
    Options
    @vampirequeen1959

Thanks, I honestly don't know much about cooking, and I'm a picky eater
  • Jennifer_Lucas121212
    Options
    @Go_Deskercise

Where r u from?
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,435 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP .......I too have several health issues ...foot surgery in a few weeks ...diabetes ..diverticulosis....feel free to add me if you would like a cheerleader while you are on your journey ....wishing you the very best :)