Goodbye

Options
I'm approaching the end of my journey here. I've tried deleting accounts and starting anew in hopes the problems would, somehow, magically disappear. I've filed complaints with the lack-of-support group. And the problems remain.

"It's free," you might say? Is that an excuse for sloppy work? Or useless databases? Computers and internet are supposed to make life easier, repetitive tasks quicker, but using MFP to track nutrition takes, literally, hours from my day every day.

But it's not just MFP. I've tried free as well as paid for software and none of them work as advertised.

I am so angry that if I spit the internet would go up in a ball of flames.

Replies

• ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Awwww.....yes, it does get frustrating. You'll be missed!

The other day when I couldn't log food/exercise in till much later, I started to panic. :blush: But I waited it out and it's been half decent since so I'm not giving up yet.

Good luck!!
  • thb309
    thb309 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Don’t quit. It’s habit forming. Today you quit the App, tomorrow you quit something else. Then the trend will spiral out of control and all you will be doing is starting things to quit. When technology fails us just revert back to the tried and true method. A pen and paper will do the trick until technology catches back up.👍🏾 good luck in all your endeavors and may the internet gods play nice with you. 🧞‍♀️