Hello!

Options
Hey everyone! Ive used MFP on and off for several years, and I came back last month to finish what I started 2 years ago! At my heaviest, I was 325. I officially started tracking at 312, and over about 9.5 months, I lost 88 pounds. I switched jobs from a manager in a grocery store to an OTR driver for the company I work for. Over the course of a year driving, I gained back 50 pounds. I now work on the yard moving trailers around, have gotten a gym membership that I actually use for once haha and I have cut out fast food and soda. I love seeing other people's success, and I love having friends who are on the same journey as me. Most people in my life do not eat healthy and like to sabotage my efforts (or make me feel guilty when I won't eat more than a normal sized portion and turn down junk food) so I must turn to my virtual weight loss buddies for support! Please feel free to add me!

Replies

• fergyellie
    fergyellie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I’ve just rejoined and restarted my journey. Have sent you a friend request. Would be great to be able to support and encourage one another 😄
  • arpitairock
    arpitairock Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey, I have just joined and I'm also looking for a workout buddy. Will be glad to be your accountability partner. I have no idea how to send a request so if possible can u send me one