Options
    UK buddy here.... Free feel to add me.
  • fatmanthinuk
    fatmanthinuk Posts: 44 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Hello!!

So I'm back!

Based in Yorkshire and looking for folk on here to chat about ideas food wise and exercise wise I guess. It would also be pretty cool to just chat and b!tch and moan about life and lockdown too and have a bit of a laugh along the way.

I've just bought an Apple watch so I'd like to get most use out of that if anyone is an expert and could give me some hints :smiley: I don't mind sharing my diary with friends if that's your thing and that's the setting I've got it on now.

Bit about me, well I'm currently 44 yo, I am an active scuba diver, instructor and diving officer of my local scuba club. I'm 22 stone so have a long way to go to my target of 17 stone to start with. I work in the railway for one of the train operating companies and I do a desk job, so pretty lazy work life I'm afraid.

I'm Married with two teenage kids. I've a terrible sense of humor - like don't be adding me if you're easily offended!

My reason for trying this again is that it worked for me last time and I should never have stopped. Got down to 15st from about 19 last time. Last 4 years I've gone off the rails again and now I'm paying the price.

Due to the virus I have two big holidays now in 2021 (Egypt was supposed to be this Easter) so I think as well as for my general health, I'd like to be a good bit thinner and fitter for those just so I can enjoy them more. They are special trips for us all for one reason or another.

So yeah, that's it for me for the moment I guess. I hope to get to know some of you soon.

Cheers

Andy
  • Paul_Ingy
    Paul_Ingy Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Lets keep this alive. 🤜🤛
  • andyjl1984
    andyjl1984 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Andy, Yorkshire here. Hey
  • Paul_Ingy
    Paul_Ingy Posts: 123 Member