My 47th Visit to the MyFitnessPal Community

Options
Well, since 47 is my lucky number, I want to say thank you all for your support on my previous discussion even though no one commented on it. πŸ˜’πŸ˜„ In fact, I did a lot of things with my family due to my sister's broken ankle which I mentioned in my previous discussion. We then celebrated one of my niece's birthday by going to Altitude (It's a Trampoline Park.). She recently turned 10 years old on Tuesday, February 25, 2020. Comment below if you want to see the before and after pictures of my sister's surgery. By the way, I'll try my best to get a good quality of my sister's foot. The only two things I know is that she had a large bruise so big that it completely shattered the bone in her ankle, and her next doctors appointment is on March 4th. That's all for now. I'm still taking a break from DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) due to PAX East showing off SpongeBob: Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated and its new movie that will come out in May of 2020, Sponge on the Run. See you next time! Peace! 😎✌