Women 200lb+, Let's Keep It Moving This March!!!

Options

Replies

• Curvybaja55
    Curvybaja55 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    @aliciap0116 Thanks! for posting the link to the March thread it makes finding the group soo much easier.I try clicking on the star at the top of the thread and adding it to my favorites but it doesn't not work on my phone.
  • shorepine
    shorepine Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    @sharpdust that's so awesome that you are enjoying the gym so much! I agree that the weight gain this week is probably from the additional exercise- that always happens to me too. I'm also thinking of the weekend. I tend to be more active, but I'm home more and therefore around my kitchen more. Pozole sounds sooooo good to me right now!!

@lbostic89 as a fellow working mom I was cringing reading your post, because that could be me. There are always a million details to keep track of. I feel on a lot of days that I am just trying to keep the train on the tracks. I'm late to work more than I am proud of, but fortunately I have an understanding boss who also has a family. Congratulations on even remembering it was school picture today! And, it's behind you. Kids got their money, you got to work, you have a plan for if it happens again.

@BrownSugar174 I love yoga! I hope you love it too. I find my body needs it. I feel it if I haven't been doing it, it goes a long way for getting rid of the aches and pains.

@charlottemilton welcome! Sorry to hear about your recent diagnosis. I hope that taking some weight off will help! You've come to the right place, this group is wonderful.

It's Thursday and I'm feeling a bit run down today. Not sure what is going on. My husband has been out of town for work this week so I've definitely been running a million miles a minute trying to keep my family where they need to be, and taking care of our farm, working my full time job, plus laundry, housework (the BARE minimum of course), and the neverending task of feeding the kids and I. Oh- and trying somehow to fit in a workout here and there! So, maybe that's why I'm rundown. Husband gets home tonight, but not until late, so I've got one more evening of being everything to everyone.

We have a small horse farm (4 horses, a pony, and a donkey) and actually- managing that plus the kids on my own is near impossible. Actually, it's possible, but it takes me getting up at 5 AM and I do not like getting up that early. I prefer a good solid 8 hours of sleep. Now that I just typed this all out, it's no wonder I feel run down today. I tried going for a brisk walk earlier, and the fresh air did help a bit. I might try another walk here on my lunch break again.

I hope everyone is having a good day!
  • BrownSugar174
    BrownSugar174 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    @charlottemilton Welcome! You have come to a very caring and open discussion between women who are all on this journey of life! The peaks and valleys of this journey will be many but we will all pull each other through! There are beautiful ladies on this page from many different times zones so you can post and, most of the time, get a response to your questions/comments/concerns. We are here for each other🥰😊💪🏽👍🏽
    Hi everyone,
    It's my birthday today and I found this group. Help! I need some friends. I restarted mfp a couple weeks ago after getting diagnosed with gastritis and non fatty liver disease on top of the fibromyalgia, arthritis, gerd, and allergies. So I am serious about losing this weight and keeping it off. I don't want to progress to severe liver disease or need a transplant. I have more testing scheduled in June to see exactly how bad my liver is, and want to do as much to make it better before then as possible. So between the diet for gastritis and my liver, I would likely be losing weight anyway. He said my body isn't able to use all the nutrients I eat so I need to eat at least 6-9 servings of vegetables a day, low fat, low sodium, low to no added sugars, high fiber (25-30 gms/day,) and lose some weight as there is no medication to cure non alcoholic fatty liver.

Highest weight 293 lbs
    Restart weight 266 lbs 2/20/2020
    Current weight 257 lbs

Goals for March
    Eat at least 6 servings of vegetables a day
    Get to bed by 10 pm
    Lose 10 lbs

• Aerohead21
    Aerohead21 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    @charlottemilton HAPPY BIRTHDAY 🎈🎊🎉🎁🎂

Sorry about all the bad stuff going on. Hopefully you caught it early enough that the effects aren’t bad.

I got a new scale. I’m reserving weighing myself for Sunday, my regular weigh day. I believe I may have gained by the way my clothes feel...man I go off the rails for a week or two and I pack on the pounds apparently 😭. We’ll see how bad the damage is in just a few more days....