Motivation needed ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Options
DAN1ELGRU88
DAN1ELGRU88 Posts: 86 Member
edited February 2020 in Introduce Yourself
Just a normal guy trying to maintain motivation in a busy hectic world. What do you say to yourself to get out the house during these colder months.

Replies

• KatBrant31
    KatBrant31 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I struggle with that as well, thatโ€™s why I moved to a place where the apartment gym is a very close walk from my apartment and to a state that never gets too cold lol. Good luck with your goals. Welcome!
  • DAN1ELGRU88
    Options
    I created a gym in my garage but itโ€™s so cold in there. Joined a gym as well last week so hoping I can keep it up no matter what. Cheers for the support ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿผ
  • cheesefiend2011
    cheesefiend2011 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I have two dogs..require hour long walks everyday...then try and stick to a meditation yoga daily routine along with rowing and weights.
    As ridiculous as it sounds I have an excercise tick list that I do everyday and have a photo of when I was my ideal weight..look at it everyday to keep focused and motivated.
  • DAN1ELGRU88
    Options
    Like the idea of a motivational picture.
  • cheesefiend2011
    cheesefiend2011 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Yeah it definitely helps
  • susanmehrihunt7815
    susanmehrihunt7815 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! Iโ€™m new to myfitness pal. Iโ€™m down 20 pounds with 88 to go! Started measuring and counting calories today! Iโ€™m active everyday. Just trying to get my body back! Need accountability partner!