Multiple meals and supplements

Options
When recording meals if you’re on a plan where you eat multiple meals a day besides the daily 3, do you post it all under snack?

Second question do you post all of your supplements under snack as well?

Does premium have an option for this?

Replies

• rnbrown1
    rnbrown1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Seconding the thank you. Up til now, I was doing everything @rnbrown1 was doing, including vitamins as "snacks" lol
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    I like the way they chose to handle meals. You aren't stuck with any defaults and you can always do your own thing. This is how I had them last:
    g6vdfj791oe0.png
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    I have mine set up as : breakfast, am snack, lunch, pm snack, dinner, drinks, water

I use drinks for smoothies, keto coffee etc. you can set up as meal 1,2,3,4,5
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    I do not post my supplements on thing I do is my protein drink etc
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,114 Member
    Options
    I like the way they chose to handle meals. You aren't stuck with any defaults and you can always do your own thing. This is how I had them last:
    g6vdfj791oe0.png

This cracks me up.

You have it down to the minute. :lol:

I used times for a while but I used 8AM-12PM, 12PM -4PM, etc. You are much more detailed than I am. I didn't ever use most of them so now I'm back to Breakfast, Elevensies, Lunch, Dinner, Snacks and Drinks, and After Dinner Stuff.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,996 Member
    Options
    I have Breakfast, Lunch, Afternoon Snack, Dinner, Bedtime Snack, and Misc.

I put my fish oil supplement and blackstrap molasses in Misc. I don't track my other supplements. I'm anemic and look at iron values for entries, but since they are wrong so often for user-entered entries, and when I edit them they don't show up in My Foods, I just count on what I eat routinely. I'm up to a 20 for ferritin, so I'm doing something right.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    g6vdfj791oe0.png

This cracks me up.

You have it down to the minute. :lol:

I used times for a while but I used 8AM-12PM, 12PM -4PM, etc. You are much more detailed than I am. I didn't ever use most of them so now I'm back to Breakfast, Elevensies, Lunch, Dinner, Snacks and Drinks, and After Dinner Stuff.

Some of them were not used often, but it's was nice to see where the bulk of my calories tends to be at a glance, or when I tend to be snacky. It would bother me to eat at exactly 12:00 and not know where to put it lol.
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    Options
    I take my vitamins and other supplements with my breakfast, so I just log them with my breakfast.