Beginner Shred Complete - What Next?

Options
I have completed two rounds of Beginner Shred. Need suggestions for my next workout routine. Thanks in advance!

Replies

• DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    What do you want to do? I moved on to weight lifting after lots of bodyweight and dumbbell work(like 30 day shred and The Firm workouts). I enjoy kickboxing, step, dancey aerobics, and running outside for cardio.
  • CealFool
    CealFool Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    If you're enjoying Jillian Michaels, you may want to try out some of her other DVD programs. 30 Day Shred is the first one that comes to mind - it's pretty classic, but also some of her style is toned down for it. You could also try Ripped in 30, which is the exact same format as 30 Day Shred, but updated a bit (but while the exercises aren't actually all that more intense, her style certainly is).

If you're looking for something new, I'd check out Fitness Blender. They have a ton of free programs on their YouTube channel and you can look for things like cardio, lower body, upper body, etc, as well as low-impact moves if you're either in an apartment situation and your joints need the extra attention.

Also on YouTube is the blogilates channel, run by Cassey Ho. She's very pilates focused and will have you working with your own bodyweight mostly. Also potentially low impact - she has a series of workouts that she calls "Apartment Friendly," but if I remember correctly the cardio section could be re-titled "Silent Death." She also has a very different coaching style from Michaels, again, if you're looking to try something new.