Any ladies 5.8- if so what is your goal weight?

Options
I know everyone is different shape but just interested to find other people my height and see what their goals are and if their shape has changed with calorie counting. I’m 5.8 and weigh 78kg, pear shaped and am hoping to get down to 70kg.

Replies

• jelleigh
    jelleigh Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and I'm kinda apple shaped (tend to gain around my middle and across the back). My goal is somewhere between 62-65 kg (this is where I sat most of my adult life and for me translated to about a size 8/10).
    Lowest I've ever been was 57 kg which was too small IMO.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Hihi! You may also be interesting in this recent thread

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10787565/57-58-women-goal-weight

• jeagogo
    jeagogo Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and 70kg. My starting weight in September 2019 was about 83kg. I've been up and down in weight in the past and found that lower than 70kg was attainable, but not necessarily sustainable. The lowest weight I've been was 63kg and that didn't last long.

I like the amount of food I can eat while maintaining this weight, and I like that I can maintain this weight and work out to gain muscle and do activities I enjoy. When I was lighter in the past I was doing a lot of cardio to try to maintain my weight. I much prefer being stronger.

I'd say I had a medium frame and a pear shape (the highest concentration of body fat is in my hips/thighs), but it's evened out by my broad shoulders.
  • Lanabanana42
    Lanabanana42 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am 5'8" and I am happiest at 70 kg. I feel and look my best there.