Help....frustrated!

Options
Hello all I’m looking for some help and advice please. I’ve been logging every single thing I eat for 7 weeks. Sticking to between 1200-1300 calories daily and going to the gym up to 4 times a week. I also bike (electric) 20 miles on the weekend. I had lost 13 pounds but weighed myself two days ago and had put 1 pound on then this morning, another pound on. I know this is not possible with the amount of calories I’m having but I’m confused why! I have an under active thyroid so I do know this slows things down but would like some input as to why. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks in advance 😊

Replies

• Kyle_AKA_Moose
    Kyle_AKA_Moose Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    I would say with your activity level and caloric intake don't sweat that weight fluctuation. If you are still losing inches it don't matter what the scale says.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    Weight loss ebbs and flows. Just keep going. There are reasons your body may be retaining water, it does not necessarily mean fat gain.
  • Babygirl_6916
    Babygirl_6916 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    today feeling totally defeated. logging everything for the past 3 weeks all with calorie deficits. Working out 6 days a week. was down 21lbs and 14 inchs down and today the scale said i was 6lbs heavier.