Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

new guy on the block

Scott3188
Scott3188 Posts: 11 Member
edited 8:20AM in Introduce Yourself
Ello everyone :)

The name is scott I'm 22 years old and ive always struggled a bit with the whole diet and exercise thing. I just started yesterday and I love this site. Good stuff. I have quite a few pounds ide like to lose over the next few months...Day 2 of my Diet/exercize and I think im doing alright. Hoping ill be able to keep this up and maintain. Anyhow ill keep this short. Its nice to be apart of this community.

Replies

• RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Welcome Scott! And congrats by making the choice to join this awesome site! There is tons of info throughout the forums on pretty much anything you may want or need to know. One thing I learned the hard way is to watch sodium intake...sounds like you got the right idea on others though. Welcome again! If you need anything, we are all here for ya! Bru
  • Scott3188
    Thanks Bru! I'll def look into the vast info on this website.
  • HI Scott and Bru,

Im also knew to this site and I was hooked as soon as I started. I have struggled with weight my whole life and four days ago I met someone who lost 90 pounds in under a year just using this site and doing a few days of cardio at the gym every week...I got so inspired I had to join right away. Just wanted to wish you guys luck and hope we all reach our goals this time

PinkPotato
  • Scott3188
    Welcome Pink! Good to have you aboard! Send a friend request my way...Bru has already added me :) Good to have thew support. That goes for any1 else as well. Please senda friend request my way. The more motivation the better!
  • nursee67
    nursee67 Posts: 503
    Welcome to the new joiners! Great to have you as part of our community! Good luck on your journey!
This discussion has been closed.