Fell off the wagon and getting back on.

Options
s3girl
s3girl Posts: 14 Member
Hi everyone!

So, I started using MFP last year and was fairly consistent with logging food and exercise. I was seek g good progress and had lost about 20lbs by the beginning of this year. At that point I thought I had a pretty good handle on eating right and exercise and stopped using MFP. Well, a few months later I stumbled across the Paleo/Whole Foods diet while searching for a way to cook for my roommate whom had found out he was gluten and dairy intolerant. Paleo seemed like an awesome fit and we were off! Then, he turned around and started looking for bread alternatives, but I kept with it. I was feeling great, but I noticed my weight creeping up and decided to go more "body positive" and stopped weighing myself.

Then the bad news happened... I hurt my back and was laid up for two months. I couldn't even do a push-up without a stinging pain. All the while I was eating more nutrient dense food in oversized quantities (like 2-3 servings per meal)...

Yeah, long story short, I've gained all my weight back, so it's time to start again. I'm still going to stick with Paleo, but portion control is key. I'm also up to two-a-day cardio / calesthenics. Gonna burn all that weight and then some!