Want to up my calories, and Im nervous. would like help!

Options
bceltic
bceltic Posts: 135 Member
Im in 2 weeks, Im on 1230 calories(mpf recommended), which I barely meet each day. Im becoming more consistent with the gym. I try to eat mostly whole foods and as little processed as I can. Im down 8.4 lbs in two weeks ( 6 in 1st week, then 2). Problem is I've always been good as losing a lot of weight real fast doing this same thing, but always gained it right back. I really want to change my lifestyle this time, and I feel myself falling right back into same routines and eating as Ive done before.

Ive been reading a lot about the TDEE, BMR, fat percentages etc... Its all very confusing. I am going to buy a new tape measure today to get my measurements, and calculate body fat.

My head has been feeling a bit foggy ,( for lack of a better word) past couple days. I know its from not eating enough.

I would like to continue losing at 2 lbs a week, but Im nervous about adding calories, and would LOVE if there are any successful healthy gurus reading this to take a look at my food diary and give me some advice.

Im a fairly active Mom of 4, hypothyroid. I'm on the move most of the day, and like I said earlier, I'm hitting the gym quite often,
doing cardio and the weight machines.