Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Ladies

When you ask - ‘does my butt look big in these jeans’ do you really want and honest answer or is it a test ??

Seeing as I likely want a "butt boost" from the stuff I wear, I definitely need an honest opinion.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Ladies...

Do you like it when he picks on you?

I know everyone is different but just polling I suppose

If we are ripping on each other, then yes. Absolutely.
    Sometimes I will even volunteer a little bit of info just to see if he will run with it. :D
  • tinak33
    Options
    Ladies

When you ask - ‘does my butt look big in these jeans’ do you really want and honest answer or is it a test ??

I will never ever ask.
    If I think my butt doesn't look good in something, I won't wear it. lol
  • GettinLean19
    GettinLean19 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Ladies

How do you feel about how a man treats wait staff? Do you take notice of how he tips - if he’s rude or acts like a Karen ?

No question. How he treats wait staff and his mother are of utmost importance
  • GettinLean19
    Options
    Ladies...

Honestly.. its a dealbreaker if he doesn’t
  • GettinLean19
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Ladies

How do you feel about how a man treats wait staff? Do you take notice of how he tips - if he’s rude or acts like a Karen ?

I notice all of it. If the wait staff is friendly and engaging, I crack jokes with them and stuff. If he is all stiff and whatever, I can't stand it. Also, is it so hard to say "thank you" when they refill your water glass? I mean, that's common courtesy, right? I notice that stuff immediately. If he can't be polite, courteous, and friendly, I'm not going out with him again.

This this this
  • GettinLean19
    Options
    Ladies

Honey we’ve selfied from every angle by then, we already know the answer
  • GettinLean19
    Options
    Ladies

I notice all of this, as a former server. Rude people/Karens/bad tippers are people I won't date. Oh, and goes without saying, but I saw it more than once as a server: don't order for me, unless we're both having exactly the same thing. Allow me to speak for myself, ffs.

I like being ordered for 😬
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,060 Member
    Options
    Ladies

So you wouldn’t ask ?? Or maybe I should rephrase - how bout If you ask - how do I look ... what if you just ain’t looking that good - do you want honest feed back or reassurance of ‘baby you look beautiful in anything’
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    Ladies

I notice all of this, as a former server. Rude people/Karens/bad tippers are people I won't date. Oh, and goes without saying, but I saw it more than once as a server: don't order for me, unless we're both having exactly the same thing. Allow me to speak for myself, ffs.

Like without discussion? Like he just picks and you eat or you’ve discussed, told him what you want and he orders ?
  • GettinLean19
    Options
    Ladies

So you wouldn’t ask ?? Or maybe I should rephrase - how bout If you ask - how do I look ... what if you just ain’t looking that good - do you want honest feed back or reassurance of ‘baby you look beautiful in anything’

I never ask a question seeking a pat answer. If i ask, it’s because i want to know. But I’ve had friends complain to me about their SO’s honesty so I can’t speak for other women.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Ladies

Perfect... I like to order 😏
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Ladies...

Honestly.. its a dealbreaker if he doesn’t
    Ladies...

I do, as long as it's established as being in fun. One of those vibe things I guess.
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Ladies...

If we are ripping on each other, then yes. Absolutely.
    Sometimes I will even volunteer a little bit of info just to see if he will run with it. :D

I'm not sure why this is but teasing is just something that kind of bonds... Maybe it's a way of saying, I find your annoyances adorable 🤷🏽‍♂️...

There's just something about people who can laugh things off I guess...
  • tinak33
    Options
    Ladies

If I ask, I want the honest answer. Not the "you look beautiful in anything". Regardless of how many times he says that IS his honest answer.... lol
    Be specific, too.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Ladies of mfp

How do you feel about traditional gender roles - should the man pay for everything all the time ? Should it be a 50/50 split -

I have done both. It really doesn't gnaw on me either way.
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    Ladies...

What are some of the ways you'll test a guy to see if he's interested?

I haven't actually needed to test a guy to gauge interest. A man is either interested and tells me or he isn't and doesn't.
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    A
    Ladies

Like without discussion? Like he just picks and you eat or you’ve discussed, told him what you want and he orders ?

I think its sexy to see what he does with that kind of freedom. I’ve had a guy order me raw oysters and then he made an absurd amount of eye contact while he told me to swallow them down whole. Hope I’m not setting back feminism a thousand years but i was so there for it

That being said - to the ladies who don’t like it - if the dude overall seems like a good dude but makes this mistake once. Does he get a mulligan (golf term for do over ) or is it a complete deal breaker if he does it once - cause i kinda want to pull this trick out just for funnsies to see what happens ?? 🤔
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    Ladies of mfp

How do you feel about traditional gender roles - should the man pay for everything all the time ? Should it be a 50/50 split -

I dont mind paying sometimes but the first few dates I expect him to pay.

My two cents....

Women spend a lot of money on clothes, cosmetics, haircare etc.

The cost of a night out should be the guys responsibility & the expenses of dating kind of even out in the end.

What a sweetheart you are Motorsheen, behind your prankster exterior. ;)