MID MONTH START: Mar 15 - Apr 15

Options
jillianash
jillianash Posts: 97 Member
Well! I feel like I’ve missed the boat on all these March Challenges so I decided to do a mid month challenge for all my procrastinator friends like ME! I am going to do Sunday night weigh ins but you can post whenever you’d like! I’d like to lose 8lbs. I am currently 5’4 and weigh 170lbs. Also I’m a 25 year old girl looking to slim down for Summer but more importantly increase my physical activity and clean up my diet! Join me if you’d like! Let’s hear what your goals are for these 4 weeks! ANYTHING GOES! Let’s all just support each other and have fun!!!!

Replies

• bflrngatt
    bflrngatt Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I’m in. I want to lose 8 pounds too. I can definitely be supportive but I’m also pretty competitive 😊.
  • jillianash
    Options
    Hahaha it’s on!
  • Kchinfroc
    Kchinfroc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in on this! 3-4 pounds in a month
  • RedHeadedMomma81
    RedHeadedMomma81 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 10lbs over the next 30 days but I would be fine with 5!
  • JFrance87
    JFrance87 Posts: 2 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    I'm in trying to lose 15 pound
    I just started going to the gym 5 days a week for 1 hr
  • Billtraz
    Billtraz Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in would like to lose 10lb by working on my diet and more exercise.
  • Rigibann
    Rigibann Posts: 3,663 Member
    Options
    Ok I’m in. I’ve been trying to lose the last stone for years - just going up and down 7 pounds regularly. So let’s do this - I’m going for 7 pounds in this challenge
  • megs1061
    megs1061 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I have a long way to go overall, but 5 pounds by the end of the month would be my first goal
  • stefmarie75
    stefmarie75 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I would love to lose 10 pounds in the 30 days :smiley:
  • alisampm
    alisampm Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I'm in! 8 pounds goal for me. ❤️. #teamprocrasinators
  • punky1luv
    punky1luv Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in, 5 pound goal.
  • dionneoseianim5746
    dionneoseianim5746 Posts: 2 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    I’m in. 8 lbs goal for me.
  • CaitlinELaird
    CaitlinELaird Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I’m in too if that’s ok. I need motivation and support. I just finished earning my Enrolled Agent certification and after months of studying, I managed to gain a bunch of weight that I wish I hadn’t. It’s time for healthy habits and positivity!
  • jjrunner
    jjrunner Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am in as well! Down 27 pounds so far this year, and need to lose 8 more to hit my goal weight by April 15th. Let’s do this!
  • sbRock108
    sbRock108 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’ll join! I am looking to lose 15 pounds so starting with 5 in 30 days would be a big step in The right direction. Thanks!
  • owens4218
    owens4218 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! :)
  • lyricaloutlaws
    lyricaloutlaws Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I have a long road and a lot of weight to lose, but 5lbs in 4 weeks seems a reasonable goal to me. 10 would be amazing!
  • hm11eleven
    hm11eleven Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Procrastinators unite! I’m in for the 8!! Let’s do this!
  • Miamifun
    Miamifun Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in for 8 lbs. I ate crazy all weekend after my April cruise was cancelled. I'm back at it. I want to be healthy and firm this spring!🌄
  • jillianash
    Options
    Awesome!!! Thank you everyone who has joined! I love seeing everyone’s goals! Let’s do this!!