34 lbs gone in just under 8 weeks

Options
jsdthird
jsdthird Posts: 14 Member
Began my journey, using my treadmill, and changing my eating habits. Even though treadmill was only used for a few months (had it for a few years but couldn't use due to tendinitis in my feet and knee issues) I already replaced it yesterday with a new Horizon 7.8 AT and am loving it - going to get even MORE use now...

But very happy so far that I've already dropped 34 lbs simply by starting to walk and paying attention to what I eat... And the majority of that actually came the last half of this 2 month period, when I started really getting time on the treadmill.

When I began, I hit about 15 minutes and was winded. Now some days I get over 9 miles in...

It's just like quitting smoking - the most important thing is changing habits...

Replies

• NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    BOOM! 34lbs is a HUGE win--YAY YOU and keep up the terrific job!
  • jsdthird
    Options
    BOOM! 34lbs is a HUGE win--YAY YOU and keep up the terrific job!

Thanks! Yesterday it was 36 lbs now, so it's moving along. Had to put on an old pair of pants a couple days ago, and my belt is getting too long now. There are so many other things I'm finding that are little signs pointing to success as well as just the scale...
  • jthillk
    jthillk Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Keep on keeping on ! You should be very proud of yourself - I am !
  • jsdthird
    Options
    Thank you!
  • Pbgbudman66
    Pbgbudman66 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    That great! 💪keep going
    You must be pumped
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!