Overall weightloss & personal hardships

Options
Hi there, fitness pal users.
Just an update on my overall weight loss & personal hardships. If anyone could help/guide and give me some friendly tips I would be most thankful.

Over 3 years I have managed to lose 20kgs, through diet and having my tonsils removed (unfortunately I wasn’t able to eat for 3 weeks and this induced an eating Disorder) I ended up loosing 27kg’s in total (at the time I was weighing 48kg’s) but have recently gained 6 healthy kilos back.

I suffer from body dysmorphia, and Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder from experiences in my early life, so my self image is extremely negative.
In an attempt to help alleviate my internal battles, I am attend the gym 5-6 days a week, doing cardio light weight training and calisthenics. I want to get back into a healthy mindset to enjoy my life again.

I’m struggling with my eating habits currently.
One day I binge and the next I don’t eat anything and restrict. I would love to lose an extra 4kg’s as my BMI would be in optimum condition, but due to my current binge and restrict cycle, I am plateauing.
I do receive professional help for this. I’m just reaching out, to see if anyone has gone through or is going through something similar, and what helped you.

Age - 22
Height - 154cm tall (5 foot tall)
Weight - 54kg
Exercise - Active