Apple Cider Vinegar

Options
Lilloops1985
Lilloops1985 Posts: 134 Member
Just wondering if anyone has any personal stories regarding the effects of apple cider vinegar. I have read so many great things but the smell alone always turned me off. I have just started drinking it in my morning water w some lemon. It’s not as bad as I thought. Has anyone had any positive changes to their health drinking it? Just curious. I am hoping to see some health benefits myself. It has now replaced my morning rock star zero so I guess that’s already a good start. 😉

Replies

• Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    Works well as cooking liquid for my ribs
  • Lilloops1985
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Drink It ?

I choose to bathe in it daily.

The only downside.....

It just takes a lot of it to fill up the jacuzzi.

Thanks to ACV, I don't have the Coronavirus ![/

Lmao. Come on!
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    I don't drink it but I add it to my Aztec clay mask. It changed my skin for the better.
  • Lilloops1985
    Options
    I don't drink it but I add it to my Aztec clay mask. It changed my skin for the better.

I read that as well. How much do you add?
  • harper16
    harper16 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    My sister told me to drink a shot of it. She said that it tasted like a tart apple juice. Well, I did it, and promptly threw up all over my kitchen floor.

There are no diet benefits to drinking it.
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    I drink about 6 of these apple ciders and I start feeling beautiful

a0w9366ik5m1.gif
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options

I eyeball it. I'd say maybe a tablespoon then add the clay until desired consistency.
  • amtyrell
    amtyrell Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    I like it in salad dressings. In particular I make one with apple cider vinegar, mustard, vegetable oil, amd a bit of grated shallot it makes a delicious mustard vinaigrette and goes great on a kale salad.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    I made a winter "fire cider" (basically just infused apple cider vinegar). Add some water, warm or cold, and enjoy a tbsp or so. Not sure I'm any healthier for it, but I like the taste.
  • DecadeDuchess
    DecadeDuchess Posts: 315 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    You'll lose weight via your tooth enamel, by drinking it.
  • Lilloops1985
    Options
    😂😂
    I have read that as well. Seems the pros are better than the cons. I was told to just make sure to drink it through a straw to help w that.
  • DecadeDuchess
    DecadeDuchess Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    😂😂
    I have read that as well. Seems the pros are better than the cons. I was told to just make sure to drink it through a straw to help w that.

There're no pros to drinking it, that's mythical.
  • Lilloops1985
    Options
    😂😂

There're no pros to drinking it, that's mythical.

Well I guess I will see for myself!
  • Lilloops1985
    Options

I eyeball it. I'd say maybe a tablespoon then add the clay until desired consistency.

Thank you. I’m gonna give that a try !
  • GettinLean19
    GettinLean19 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I’ve tried it in tea with raw honey and turmeric and ginger, my friend forced it on me when i stayed with her last. I reluctantly enjoyed it more than I thought i would. The acv adds a lot of zip to it!