Hi!

Options
Hello,

My name is Jeanne and I've decided that it's time to get back on the fitness wagon. I have always had an issue with willpower when it comes to food. So, the only real way for me to get/stay in shape is with exercise.

My goal is to work out 5 days a week - doing strength training 3 days a week and doing Tae Bo on the alternate days.

I'm currently a size 22/24 and I would like to get down to a size 10/12. I said in the system that I would like to lose around 100 pounds, but my weight is less important to me than my size, strength and fitness level. I don't want to be "skinny".

I'm glad to be here!

Jeanne

Replies

• MommyisFit
    MommyisFit Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I am pretty new myself to the site and I love it so far. I am addicted to exercise. Feel free to add me. :)
  • JesChernosky
    JesChernosky Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

I know what you mean about the size and getting healthier being your main goal. I, too, have willpower issues, which is why I am currently stuck right around a 23 - 25 lb weight loss. I need to exercise more, but right now heat and my lack of willpower when it comes to getting out of bed is stopping me.

Add me as a friend if you want, I love having the friends for advice and encouragement!
  • Jeannie_Bug
    Options
    Welcome. I am pretty new myself to the site and I love it so far. I am addicted to exercise. Feel free to add me. :)

Thanks! I think I'll enjoy it too. :) I will add you! Thank you!
  • Jeannie_Bug
    Options
    Ugh, I lost my post...

Thank you for the welcome! I'm adding you! :)
    Welcome!

I know what you mean about the size and getting healthier being your main goal. I, too, have willpower issues, which is why I am currently stuck right around a 23 - 25 lb weight loss. I need to exercise more, but right now heat and my lack of willpower when it comes to getting out of bed is stopping me.

Add me as a friend if you want, I love having the friends for advice and encouragement!