Just an old guy working on his house

Options
I'm 69, going to turn 70 8n December. I'm an upper spinal fusion and skin cancer survivor, and a widower. My beloved wife died of cancer 8n 2010. After going through some dark years after her death, I changed my diet, and my life. Now I do 55 to 60 miles a day on a resistance bike. Every morning I do 30 curls with 40 pound, 15 pushups, 400 handgrips, 20 squats and 500 crunches. I'm a vegetarian. No booze, no pills, no drugs, no caffeine, no nicotine, and no meat. During the day, if I'm not working on the house, or the property, or helping my neighbors, I'm on the bike. Over the past 13 months I've reduced my weight from 190 pounds, in March 2019 down 154 pounds, currently. I'm aiming for 150 pounds. I have a number of other health issues, none of them life threatening or serious, as long as I pat attention to them. My left lung is partially collapsed. My hips are fused to my spine. I have an exploded nerve in my left leg that 8s inoperable, and a double groin hernia. But, as I said, for about 15 hours every day, when I'm not working in or around the house, or the property, or helping my neighbors, I'm on the bike. I cycle at level 5,with 8 being the highest level/resistance. My average speed at that level 8s between 7 and 8 mph. One hour a day I push harder, where my average speed for one hour is between 10 and 13 mph for the entire hour.

I'm honored to be part of this amazing community. My best to everyone.

Be well,

Nicole "Mickey" Maschke
5ke9cktv10vl.jpg