Rolling Back The Clock

Options
SDane1986
SDane1986 Posts: 3 Member
edited March 2020 in Introduce Yourself
Hello Fitness Family!!!

I am back, once again, to make this thing work. I have had more ups and downs over the last 3 years, I feel like im3on a never ending seismic wave (gotta connect with all my science nerds. I'm a fellow nerd, though with weather and storm chasing). Thankfully, many areas of life have leveled out over the last 13 months, for which I couldn't be happier.

Now I'm living in the tough part....my own headspace. The last couple of months have been the worst, so have attributed some, if not most, to.my awful eating habits and the scale reaching new highest numbers, every week. I am on a journey to take my life back, through healthier eating and mental warfare.

I welcome anyone and everyone to join. I am an open book, will openly share and answer anything, and love getting to know new people. Onlu rule? No HATE! I am here for positivity. I am a judgement free zone. I don't care about your weight, name, gender, religion, sexual orientation, ethnicity, etc. We're all here to better ourselves, yes?

So let's have some fun, kick the weight in whichever direction you need it to much, and enjoy it!

-SM 🤙