Coronavirus Memes

Lillymoo01
Lillymoo01 Posts: 2,865 Member
edited March 2020 in Chit-Chat
I know that many memes have been posted in the coronavirus prep thread but decided it was time for a thread of just memes. This is a stressful time for us all and it is important to be mindful of our mental health. Sometimes, we just need something to smile at to help us through.

This was posted in the other thread but it is a good start.

[mods removed image - please remember no profanity in images and keep it workplace-friendly]

Replies

• lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    Lillymoo01 wrote: »
    It’s time for a bit of humour.
    I interrupt the COVID-19 pandemic by offering a ‘humor break’. . .

Today I went to COSTCO to buy a bag of food for my dog.

Already in line, a woman behind me asked me if I had a dog.

I stare at her (those who know me will imagine my gaze 🤔🤦🏽‍♂️😳) ... But then why would I be buying dog food, right? 😝😝

So on impulse I told her no, that I didn’t have a dog, that I was starting the dog food diet again, and that I probably shouldn't because I ended up in the hospital the last time, but with 15 pounds less!

I told her that it was the perfect diet and that all you had to do is carry the kibbles in your pockets and eat one or two every time you feel hungry (I have to mention that practically everyone in line was interested in my story).

Frightened, the woman asks me if I ended up in the hospital because the dog food had poisoned me.

I answer, of course not!
    I was admitted because I bent down to smell the *kitten* of a bulldog and I was hit by a truck 😂😂😂

I thought the man behind her was going to have a heart attack because of laughing too hard!

😂😂😂😂
  • lkpducky
    lkpducky Posts: 16,591 Member
    tlqemv3mf2rz.jpg
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    pinuplove wrote: »
    c8rv7ayoiuln.jpg

This is my dog (except cuter).
  • KerrieA87
    KerrieA87 Posts: 167 Member
    lkpducky wrote: »

That’s what I had stuck in my head originally, now it’s this
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    pinuplove wrote: »
    c8rv7ayoiuln.jpg

Oh no!! all those toilet paper forts! Gone! Question: Can you wipe your butt with shredded TP?