Hello and thank you all

Options
Hello and thank you all. I started my exercise and diet regimen two months ago and the posts on this forum provided all guidance, inspiration and advice I needed. I know how much random "it is possible and I am doing it" stories I read here helped me out so here is mine.

I am guy in late thirties. That always feels strange to say as I still think of myself as in late teens. I never exercised before and I was overeating and overdrinking daily for years. Two months ago I stepped on scale and I was 117kg (about 260 pounds). That did come as a shock as I thought I would be about 220 pounds. The next day I started diet and exercise routine which I kept up more or less the same over the last two months.

Diet:
Every day I have two large meals. One is massive smoothie at around 10am and the second one is proper lunch at around 4pm. Smoothie is: 1 banana, 1/4 avocado, 1tbsp hemp seeds, 1tbsp buckwheat, 1tblsp chia, 1/2 tsp dulse, 1/2 tsp salba, 1tsp flax, baby spinach bunch, 4 or 5 baby carrots, 1/2 pint blueberries and unsweetened almond milk (just enough to make it all drinkable).
My second meal is just normal cooked lunch - meat, veggies for the side and large salad. I avoid breads, potatoes and pasta, but I will have some, not much, from time to time.
Through the day I drink tomato juice and kefir (which we make ourselves) and water.
I have snack often, mostly baby carrots, few grapes, apple, clementines, snap peas ....
Every evening I have one beer or share a bottle of wine with wife while snacking on olives in the evening.

Exercise:
I try to get to gym at least 5 days a week. I go around 7/8pm, which gives enough time for the lunch to settle. I do 1 hour + cool-down on elliptical at resistance 15 (out of 25). I started with resistance 1 and slowly increased it over the last couple months. I am starting 16 now, but I have to switch to 15 after first half an hour. After elliptical I do bench press (just low weight 30pounds) 20 time and 20 scrunches and repeat that twice.
Through the day, every couple hours, I take couple minutes break, get up from computer and drop on yoga mat and do 1 minute plank and 10 or 15 push-ups. I repeat this 3 or 4 time per day.
I walk dog 3 times per day for 20 minute walks.

That is it, it sounds like a lot when written, but it really is not. I still have time for all the work, fun, family and I feel great about myself.