Lane Bryant Active Wear

Options
I was looking for better capris to wear for moderate to high intensity work outs. I usually like to wear something with a draw string so I can keep them up, but I have heard good things about LB's Reebok active wear.

Have any of you guys tried their pants? I fit between an 18-20 depending on the pants at the moment, but was wondering if the active wear ran small or big, I haven't had time to try them on recently and the last time I went to the store near by they were out of 18/20 AND 22/24...

I'm looking for pants that won't fall down from running/jumping/stretching/ etc. I used to wear the Danskin cotton capris with draw string, but can no longer find them anywhere. Any recommendations are welcome! Thanks! ^_^

Replies

• BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • princesstulane
    Options
    I just recently went down in size from 24 to 22. The same day I fit into the size 22 jeans at LB I also tried on 22/24 Rebock capris and they were too big. I would recommend getting them a size smaller.
  • lmo0183
    lmo0183 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I finally fit in Walmart clothes! I like their active section, haven't tried Lane Bryants, I get so discouraged at the prices.
  • JoetteIvey
    Options
    I wear skin tight pants or leggings they get adjust to the body type when washed once. So there is no need to buy again and again stuff losing weight.
    http://casual-plus.com
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    get old navy. they have workout clothes that are actually made for working out since the material isnt cotton and is made for wicking.

plus old navy is much cheaper for the same quality. actually lately i've been really impressed with the quality of old navy's workout gear. i'm pretty had on stuff and i have several bottoms that have made it a year and only need to be replaced because they are too big
  • Chelz2013
    Chelz2013 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Following!
    I need new workout pants and shirts. Not sure where to go. I'm about the same size as you are. I haven't tried Lane Bryant. I didn't look at their Cyber Monday or Black Friday sales, unfortunately.
  • callidorre
    callidorre Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love Old Navy for workout pants and also lounging around the house/working 3rd shift sweatpants. I'm a 22/24 and fit into their in store XXL in their stretchy type pants (though they do have plus sizes online). I recently found out why my one friend loves compression capris for exercising. I tried on a pair, doubting they'd fit since they so fit tight, and they fit me just fine. Compression pants/capris/whatever are amazing! They don't slide down or let my thighs rub together. No skin irritation at all and not hot to wear. I've also seen that Old Navy stuff wears well. I actually haven't worn out anything I've ever bought from there.