Motivation, support,determination

Options
annliz23
annliz23 Posts: 3,286 Member
Been on here since last June feel much fitter due to home exercising but still got a bit to lose ( mainly belly) but weight stuck at the moment but determined not to give up, as they say "when the going gets tough the tough get going." At 57 it's a life changing experience and not a fast track but a healthier life style!
If I can do this then anybody can, good luck out there everybody!

Replies

• lakeshawas3129
    lakeshawas3129 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi Annliz! Don’t give up. Anything worth having is worth fighting for. I’m stuck in my weight as well and wanted to give up but I didn’t. And I know you’re not either. Tomorrow I’m hoping I can get motivated to go running or walk/run. We shall see. Thanks for sharing. Your input as what you wrote is very encouraging.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,089 Member
    Options
    If you want to try a team approach, with tons of support and great people connections, the Fat2Fit group is taking new registrations. Give it a try! It has helped me more than I can describe - the teams are small so you get to know everyone, the support is amazing, and there is a ton of information.

FAT 2 FIT APRIL REGISTRATIONS ARE OPEN!!!!

Looking for a support group?
    Looking to get as much as you give?

Fat 2 Fit is inviting you to join! We have been around for over 4 years now - going strong.

We are a weight loss challenge and support group. We have teams for accountability and challenges for motivation.

Come join the best bunch of losers on MFP :)

Click here to see what we are all about:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-fat-2-fit-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group

Want to join us? Click here:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10789583/april-registration#latest
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Plateau!!! When I hit a plateau I give myself a free day. Rest relax eat something I usually would not and take naps all day!! Then the next three days I hit it so hard!! Take everything up a level!! That forces me off the top and sliding down again!! Lots of water and movement!! You got this!!!
  • annliz23
    Options
    A good walk day managed 2 with the dogs got in 21000 steps!
  • annliz23
    Options
    Thanks Jugar I have joined and it's working well.
    So far this week pushing myself although it's hard at times but feel great each time I get another workout done.
    Today's focus gardening, exercise probably yoga and a walk.
  • annliz23
    Options
    Trying calorie cycling not sure if it will work but open to try different things the worst that can happen is a gain a few pounds but enjoying eating food I want to again.