Photo Challenge! You decide what the next person has to post a pic of!

Options

Replies

• brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    EFF you kudzu.

j8j924l2s1iy.jpeg

Show me the invasive plants near you.
  • JessBbody
    JessBbody Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Mine are boxed up but they are...

7lakm364i16y.jpeg

fhirc4cbw9bb.jpeg

70c52r0risix.png

Show me your favorite grooming products.

I like that you have fancy artisan men's shaving products and not Axe.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    EFF you kudzu.

j8j924l2s1iy.jpeg

I let this stuff grow up the side of my home because it's pretty and it keeps people away (assuming they know what it is). I'm also immune to it (but not its cousins), so.. yeah.

poison-ivy.jpg

Show me.. your favorite drinking container (glass, mug, gunny sack, etc.)
  • brustmannzwei
    Options
    JessBbody wrote: »
    Mine are boxed up but they are...

7lakm364i16y.jpeg

fhirc4cbw9bb.jpeg

70c52r0risix.png

Show me your favorite grooming products.

I like that you have fancy artisan men's shaving products and not Axe.

Thank you. And for anyone wondering...

I really wish the Lather & Wood bottle was more hydrophobic, I think that’s the term. It doesn’t do well traveling.

Also, the best DE blades by far, IMHO, are feathers.

rf0d7byaihra.jpeg
  • JessBbody
    edited October 2020
    Options
    EFF you kudzu.

j8j924l2s1iy.jpeg

I let this stuff grow up the side of my home because it's pretty and it keeps people away (assuming they know what it is). I'm also immune to it (but not its cousins), so.. yeah.

Show me.. your favorite drinking container (glass, mug, gunny sack, etc.)

nwn8n3hxvayc.jpeg

This was a gift I got from a coworker for Christmas. She gave one to each of us. It was filled with candy.

Despite being an avid coffee drinker, I never had a to-go container prior to receiving this. This cheap little thing has saved me tons of money on coffee because I started making it at home when I got it. I didn't realize that such a small thing as having a to-go coffee mug (see, I don't even know what this thing is called) could make such a difference in my life.

Now I use it every day. I love it, but I'm going to need to upgrade soon because this one wasn't built to last.
    It was a very thoughtful gift.

For the next photo, show me the most unattractive thing in your wardrobe, that you actually wear in public.
    So maybe it isn't ugly to you, just ugly by most people's standards. But not too ugly to wear.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    7aee4f8fe6aaa908b4faf0300d90aba0.jpg

Next Up- your dream house
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options

kuw8ss5p9zcb.png

Pix of your favorite wild critter
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    on3240__1.jpg?v=1571454103

next: favorite character from a science fiction movie.... that isn't Star Wars or Star Trek related.
  • brustmannzwei
    Options
    euk61vx12pxc.jpeg

Next, a pic of your your dream car.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    An Audi e-Tron. Yes, she - Deborah - must be gray...

quw0p9zmc0r9.jpg

NEXT: Your fav snuggle blanket/quilt/throw
  • brustmannzwei
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Deborah, like you, is beautiful.

My blankey is in storage ☹️

She looks like this except crocheted by my German mamaw and is much smaller since I was a wee bit littleer at the time...

6buscciehgbb.jpeg

A real pic of your fav snuggle blanket/quilt/pillow
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,559 Member
    Options
    My book and my favourite snuggle blanket

by0ldgyc13og.jpeg

Something you love that you saved up for
  • JessBbody
    Options
    hzx5g01kdodj.jpeg
    cu0t7dggnasp.jpeg
    yhnf2ufbsidg.jpeg

I'm posting out of turn because I bothered to take the pictures.

Current book I'm reading. I'm reading a digital copy from the library so no real pic. It's for my book club.

My favorite blanket, given to me by my mother's friend. It's gotten me through a few hard winters here in Southern California.

I sadly realized that I have nothing in my house that I've saved up for, so I'm posting this camera that I HAVE saved up for but haven't purchased yet. I'm aiming for black Friday.

So since I'm cheating it's still Carol's turn - something you love and have saved up for.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    @JessBbody Sis, how dare you make my heart skip a beat prematurely. I thought you were gonna say you already got the camera lol You may want to peek in on Amazon Prime Days (middle of next week) too.

@brustmannzwei The lawn of your new place begs for an epic grass rolling GIF with your missus! And I hope you get to your blanket soon enough.

@tams_89 Love your blanket too. Our rooms have a similar vibe when it comes to colorway and bed placement. Headboards by the window always!

And now I'm cheating because I have no pic so...

NEXT: something you love and have saved up for.
  • JessBbody
    edited October 2020
    Options
    @MaltedTea Your input on the camera was greatly appreciated and duly noted. It is, in fact, costing me emotionally every day that I don't have it in my hot little hands. However, mom's words of wisdom trumped even your sage advice. She pointed out that black Friday is just around the corner and that the price might dip back to the all-time low of $499. A mere five more weeks of suffering is a drop in the bucket. I've hankered after a fancy camera for an eternity. My friends will tell you I am a champion at withstanding delayed gratification.

I don't have prime. A further testament to my cheapery.
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    @JessBbody Sis, how dare you make my heart skip a beat prematurely. I thought you were gonna say you already got the camera lol You may want to peek in on Amazon Prime Days (middle of next week) too.

@brustmannzwei The lawn of your new place begs for an epic grass rolling GIF with your missus! And I hope you get to your blanket soon enough.

@tams_89 Love your blanket too. Our rooms have a similar vibe when it comes to colorway and bed placement. Headboards by the window always!

And now I'm cheating because I have no pic so...

NEXT: something you love and have saved up for.

04u23l11emta.jpeg

Lol this is my camera that I saved up for

Post your favorite nic-nac