Lets try this again?

Options
AshleyNPeters
AshleyNPeters Posts: 78 Member
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
Hello,

My name is Ashley. I'm a 24 year old recent college graduate. I am 5'3 and looking to lose about 50 lbs.

I used Myfitnesspal in the past and lost 30 lbs! Well time has gone on, I stopped logging, started eating more and fell for my boyfriend. Needless to say, I gained all of my weight back... and then some.

I still maintain a somewhat healthy lifestyle - I workout at least 3 times a week and eat healthy (during the week at least.) I realized that as I'm getting older, it's really hard to lose the weight. The only way I can lose weight is if I am super strict with my diet and workouts.

I want to lose the weight to feel better, be healthier and do more!

I know that for me, the only way to stay strict is to have happy motivated people in my life to encourage me. I am looking for new friend adds of people with similar goals or of people that have the same attitude as me.

Look at my before and after from before. I know I can get back to the after!

rrqxjk.jpg

Replies

• madworld1
    madworld1 Posts: 524
    Options
    Hello fellow shorty! :) I'm almost 5'3 and I try to log consistently and all that jazz. I'm 33 and I struggle with my metabolism. Feel free to add if you want. I know you can do this! You've got the tools & the smarts ;)
  • rsjohnb
    rsjohnb Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Request sent:) good luck
  • shelbyL12
    Options
    I'm in a similar situation as you! I'm 18 and I had lost about 40lbs this time last year and was extremely happy with my size! soon after, I met my current boyfriend and completely fell for him, I got comfortable and started eating the way he did...TERRIBLE! lol, so now im back to square 1, looking to lose 70lbs in a healthy way but as quickly as possible! i'm new to this site so friends and support would be amazing!
  • dkewatson
    dkewatson Posts: 1,415 Member
    Options
    Sent a request, and good luck with your healthy lifestyle journey part deux, I am sure you will be just as successful as before.
This discussion has been closed.