When should I cheat in diet ?

Options
I lost so far 7 kg I never "cheated "for about 1.5 months
Is it better for me to "cheat" ?

Replies

• harper16
    harper16 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Do you feel like if you cheat you'll fall off the diet wagon?
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    Options
    Who would it be cheating? Just yourself.
    If you haven’t cheated in 1-1/2 months and you’re losing weight, why not just continue doing what you’ve done.
  • mkculs13
    mkculs13 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Are you craving something or wanting to binge? If so, plan to put that "something" into your calorie budget for the day or week (if it's cheesecake, you will need a week-long plan to fit it in, possibly). If you are feeling like you want a day where you can eat everything and anything, then perhaps you are over-restricting and need to add more calories to your daily budget and live more happily with a slower weight loss. I pay a lot of attention to my urge to eat everything in sight; it tells me to slow down my weight loss and eat a bit more each day. I've never tried a week-long plan, but because I want to have cheesecake on Mother's Day, my opportunity is coming. I think I'll my calorie budget by 50 calories a day for a month to "make room" for the special treat. Or maybe by 100 for the week before and after; IDK. But I'm planning ahead. And who knows--by the time we get to May, I might not want it anymore.
  • saynow111
    saynow111 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys 👍👍