Options
Hi everyone,

My name is Annie and I just signed up today. My goal is to lose about 50 lbs and I would like to find friends who can help share tips with me. I have tried to lose weight before but was not successful, now I am more motivated than ever since I had my son 8 months ago. I want to be able to run around and play with him and lead a healthy lifestyle for my family.

Replies

• BeeZoe
    BeeZoe Posts: 37
    Options
    Good for you Annie, this is a great place for support and ideas. Add me for a friend if you like.
  • Cissy92
    Cissy92 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    hi ann this is a wonderful site with plenty of motivation.....feel free to add me as a friend....we can motivate an share tips with each other
  • LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

My name is Annie and I just signed up today. My goal is to lose about 50 lbs and I would like to find friends who can help share tips with me. I have tried to lose weight before but was not successful, now I am more motivated than ever since I had my son 8 months ago. I want to be able to run around and play with him and lead a healthy lifestyle for my family.

Welcome to MFP Annie! Congratulations on your son and I am sure you will shift your weight as long as you stay focussed.

This is such a good site for helping people stay motivated, just make sure you record everything you eat and drink. Have a weigh-in and measuring day once per week and record that too, it is great when the pounds start to fall away. :flowerforyou: