Back at it...

Hello everyone,

I was on MFP for a while and tried life without it... between Wedding Planning, School and other things.. I sort of fell off the ball (not too much off the ball but enough) but I am back... and I would like gain some supportive friends along the way. Now that I am married and my focus can go back to my fitness and health.. I have a goal of dropping about 20lbs by the New Year...and toning up. Ultimately I would love a flat stomach and to be steady size 12(currently 14/16 - I am 6'2").

I haven't ran in weeks so I decided to try the whole couch to 5k (started yesterday).

I am looking for people who are really into the healthy life style... not interested in people who starve themselves, complain constantly and/or do not work out/eat right and wonder why they are not losing.... :) Please feel free to add me!

Replies

• Hey@tiffd1000:smile: ! I can totally relate to your post. Please consider me one of those indiviuals that will cheer you on. I think 20lbs by the new year is very reasonable. For me my challenge will be the up and coming holiday season (Thanksgivng, Christmas and whatever else we use as an excuse to eat!) lol. However, I too am looking for some supportive friends along my journey to getting back in shape. I am 5'6 and 153lbs everything I wore last year fits very snug (or doesnt fit) this year. I know on the outskirt some people may think that is not a lot of weight but as a woman you know your potential!

I don't starve myself ( I like food too much!) But I am back on being very mindful of what I am consuming per day.

PS> Congrats to you and your marriage!