Support Group Registrations OPEN!!!

Options
Beka3695
Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
i8j4mkm56hjx.png

FAT 2 FIT APRIL REGISTRATIONS ARE OPEN!!!!

FAT 2 FIT is going strong for now over 4 years! Yep, we have been around for a while!

Looking for a support group?
Looking to get as much as you give?

Fat 2 Fit is inviting you to join!

We are a weight loss challenge and support group. We have teams for accountability and challenges for motivation.

Come join the best bunch of losers on MFP :)

Click here to see what we are all about:
https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-fat-2-fit-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group

Want to join us? Click here:
https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10789583/april-registration#latest

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,093 Member
    Options
    More reasons to give this a try -
    • the teams are small and you get a strong group where you know people and have their encouraging voices in your head! (or their tough love when needed :grimace:)
    • your goals will transform into commitments by having a community working with you every day, day after day
    • it is a safe space with no disrespect tolerated
    • it is fun
    Hit the registration link and sign up!
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    This is a fantastic group!! Great people, amazing support!!
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,574 Member
    Options
    This has been such a great group for me! Social support is really helpful for many of us. I have lost more than 135 pounds since the beginning of 2018, and the wonderful support on Fat2Fit has been so very helpful to me all along the way, both weight loss and maintenance.
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Sign up only if you like meeting friendly people who will support your goals, celebrate your achievements and help keep you on track through the challenges. :)
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Closed for now... Registrations will reopen the last week of april for MAY!!!
  • snskinner29
    snskinner29 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    A day late and a dollar short...