30 day shred?

Options
It seems to be a popular topic here. What does it involve? What have your experiences with it been? I've been looking at Jillian's programs for a while and have contemplated getting them. Just wanted to know everybodys' thoughts on the DVDs.

Replies

• EboniA
    EboniA Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred is awesome! It's only 20 minutes but it's intense. There are so many people doing it because it works so well and busy people can fit it into their schedules.

So, there are 3 levels but Jillian doesn't say how to do the program. Most people do each level for 10 days each. Some do it every day and some, like me, do it every other day. I've noticed after 8 days on level one that I am so much firmer but haven't really lost a lot of weight. I think for me, I need more cardio to burn fat. I really can't afford the other videos just yet. I tried to compare the JM videos to see which one to get first and I think the shred is the most highly recommended.

Enjoy!!
  • Winter0916
    Winter0916 Posts: 80
    Options
    I have it and love it! My skin is much firmer and that;s 2 weeks after doing it on and off. I began doing level 1 for 5 days, then do one day I'll do level 3 and another level 2. It's so worth it but you hav eto be committed to do it because it is intense.
  • adunkin22
    adunkin22 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    bump to see responses