Selfie Thread: Get Ready To Stay Yo “Kitten” In The House!

Options

Replies

• mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    I'll get this party started. I'm too old for a night out. Who wants to go to happy hour?
    (Thanks Mel. It was fun to play dress up.)

ccxnxa7b8u7h.jpg

Stunning. As soon as I get home I’ll open up a bottle of champagne and make some mimosas to join you while gardening.

5bogom01tlw2.jpeg

Cheers stunning lady 🥂🍾
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,046 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    ejwd0g3zt3w3.jpeg
    hfxm2y8jnnij.jpeg

I may be a little underdressed for the occasion compared to the ladies above, but I hope I made up for it with the red lipstick and heels. ☺️

Also, I wasn’t sure if nerd vibes would work for this, so I posted with and without glasses. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Oh you look hot af in both! But you can definitely see your beautiful face better without. You look fantastic girl! Thanks for adding!😍🔥
  • balanc79
    balanc79 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    ejwd0g3zt3w3.jpeg
    hfxm2y8jnnij.jpeg

I may be a little underdressed for the occasion compared to the ladies above, but I hope I made up for it with the red lipstick and heels. ☺️

Also, I wasn’t sure if nerd vibes would work for this, so I posted with and without glasses. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Gorgeous both ways!
  • MarissaRiv23
    MarissaRiv23 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    ejwd0g3zt3w3.jpeg
    hfxm2y8jnnij.jpeg

Oh you look hot af in both! But you can definition see your beautiful face better without. You look fantastic girl! Thanks for adding!😍🔥
    tams_89 wrote: »
    ejwd0g3zt3w3.jpeg
    hfxm2y8jnnij.jpeg

Hot 🔥😍
    balanc79 wrote: »
    ejwd0g3zt3w3.jpeg
    hfxm2y8jnnij.jpeg

Gorgeous both ways!
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    ejwd0g3zt3w3.jpeg
    hfxm2y8jnnij.jpeg

Smokin' hot!

Thank you everyone! ❤️😘
  • 2Racks
    2Racks Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    ejwd0g3zt3w3.jpeg
    hfxm2y8jnnij.jpeg

You look amazing in both pics, have a super evening 😊
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options
    This is awesome Mel! You all look great!
  • MelG7777
    Options

Ahem...I think you and/or @cowsfan12 be owing us a legging pic?
    Thank you, glad you’re enjoying. ☺️
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »

Ahem...I think you and/or @cowsfan12 be owing us a legging pic?
    Thank you, glad you’re enjoying. ☺️

I've not forgot
  • GettinLean19
    GettinLean19 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Joeyd727 wrote: »
    If Any ladies are planning on getting tipsy and want to make a mistake I'm your mistake 😎😘😋

zmiy7u372kmp.gif

Sorry, we have enough friends who want to touch our butts but then don’t and friend zone us 😩
  • MelG7777
    Options
    Joeyd727 wrote: »
    If Any ladies are planning on getting tipsy and want to make a mistake I'm your mistake 😎😘😋

zmiy7u372kmp.gif

(Psssst, ladies, word has it he will immediately friendzone you. Just FYI)
  • MelG7777
    Options
    53cztkx99qvl.jpeg

I believe that I am dressed for the occasion 💅

Yes you did. 😍
  • MarissaRiv23
    MarissaRiv23 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    53cztkx99qvl.jpeg

I believe that I am dressed for the occasion 💅

😍🔥