I need motivators!

Options
Hello all! This is not my first time using MFP. In fact, about 7 years ago, I had lost 99 pounds using MFP before I got pregnant with my son. About a year ago, I switched over to Weight Watchers. I needed a change as I didn’t feel MFP was working as well as I wanted anymore. While I liked WW and had some success on it, I felt like I was much more restricted on my food options and that I was making multiple meals for my family because they didn’t like the certain noodles or rice I could have. So I’m back in hopes that MFP will do what it did for me before I got pregnant with my son almost 7 years ago! I really need to make a change. I’ve gained back a substantial amount of weight and I need this to work for not only physical health but my mental health as well! I beat myself up mentally almost daily and it needs to stop! So if you are looking for people to support you on this journey and you are willing to support me on this journey as well, send me a friend request. I would love for us to do this together!

Replies

• Lady___
    Lady___ Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi Im new here, and need motivation/accountability friends too. This is my first time in the Community section, so bare with me! I need to lose 70 pounds. So far, Im liking the MFP app.