What are youyr goals??

Options
Hey everyone, I was just wondering what your goals are? Where are you on your journey? How far do you still have to go? What are your fears? For me, I started on May 31 and I want to get down to 150lbs. That means need to lose 112 lbs. I did not really set a deadline for this I have just set small goals to help keep me motivated. So far I have lost 28.4lbs. I am down to 233.6. I still have a long way to go but my next 2 mini goals are to be 225 by my Birthday on October 15 and to be 210 by New Years. One of my silly goals that actually means alot to me is to shrink my arms enough that I do not need the "big girl" cuff when I get my blood pressure checked. Both pregnancies I had hypertension so I had to be checked very often and it was always so embarrassing when the nurse had to leave the room to find the bigger cuff. I will be so thrilled when I no longer need to feel that embarrassment. My biggest fear right now is not failure but that I will succeed and when I do I will have done so much damage to my body that my skin down not shrink back. I will be devastated if I get to my goal weight but still look and feel gross because I have 15 lbs of sagging skin all over me.

Replies

• thesophierose
    thesophierose Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I started out being 200lbs, and I am now down to 112lbs. My goal is to build strength, my first goal is now to be 125lbs of muscle!!! It might become more once I reach that goal! haha.
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Look sexy :wink:
  • eazy_
    eazy_ Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    my goal is to be fit
  • pinkstargem
    pinkstargem Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Since having my third baby I have lost 1 stone 6lbs or so. I'm now happy with my weight but starting cardio and dance exercise classes as I want to trim down and feel nice in my clothes and in front of my super fit hubby!! I'm getting there, have more energy for the kids and feel better generally which is motivation enough for me with 3 toddlers!!