Gym closed? Doesn't matter we're all in the same boat we support each other with new ideas!

I find myself using this app quite more now that we're all stuck at home. Looking to have way more connections and good ideas for home workouts as we shouldn't lose our focus when it comes to our health. Give me an add so that we can all keep each other motivated and share our ideas!

Replies

• MidlifeCrisisFitness
    MidlifeCrisisFitness Posts: 1,106 Member
    FR sent
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    I've managed to get my family to workout with me for "gym" class. These are truly unprecedented times 😂🤣😂
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,865 Member
    I only really used the gym for the weight room and in the winter for spin classes. Most of my exercise is road cycling, mountain biking, and hiking so I just continue to do those things. I actually have more time these days and it's been great...I've been getting out on rides everyday for at least an hour and lots of family walks too. During a typical office week and when we were busy shuttling the kids between archery practice to soccer practice to soccer games and such I would be lucky to get in 3-4 30ish minute rides in a week. Riding every single day again has been awesome.

I'm just doing some bodyweight stuff and band work right now for resistance training...better than nothing, but I do kinda miss the weight room.
  • matt_rodge
    matt_rodge Posts: 36 Member
    Awesome stuff! Me I had achieved my weight goal in Dec so Jan and Feb were all about strength training and simply lifting heavy, which was going great as I was busting a few plateau's that I've had for a while. I don't have enough weights here for the heavy stuff, but I find myself looking at all these new workout from home videos and must say that I have been sore almost everyday with these workouts. also using our stationary bike quite a lot and just waiting for a bit more snow to melt before taking out the mountain bike