Hi! I'm motivated and ready to lose the excess weight

Options
Nat97x
Nat97x Posts: 19 Member
Let me start off by saying that this is not my first time here. I have joined MFP many years ago when I was still in my teens. At the time I lost over 20 kilos and reached my goal weight - and stuck to it!

Up until I had to move for college. That was nearly five years ago and let me tell you, my weight took a hit! Between going out and having limited kitchen access and of course, living on the budget, my weight was creeping back up. Since then not only did I receive my bachelor's degree but also some chub to go with it!

I'm currently the heaviest I've ever been. I'm determined to go back to my pre-college weight and I know from past experience that I'm well able to do it if I just stick to calorie tracking.

What helped me a lot last time was having friends on here to share the journey with. Chatting away, seeing the progress and overall sharing the enthusiasm of living a better lifestyle with others. So feel free to add me!

Replies

• Soon2BSuper
    Soon2BSuper Posts: 1,767 Member
    Options
    Welcome Nat! Happy to help and support anyway I can if you like! You got this! :-)
  • Nat97x
    Nat97x Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Welcome Nat! Happy to help and support anyway I can if you like! You got this! :-)

Thanks! I appreciate that!
  • galprincess
    galprincess Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Hi Nat welcome back you got this
  • Faygetshealthy_2018
    Faygetshealthy_2018 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi Nat. I'd love to be your support buddy as well. I am also trying to lose the 5-6kgs I've gained since November which I 3/4 blame on my contraception. Let's do this together 💪